Thank you from MasterDrive
MasterDrive will be closing for their annual break on 14 December and reopening on 7 January 2019. The year gone past has been one of growth and improvement for MasterDrive and the team looks forward to what 2019 holds.
The managing director of MasterDrive, Eugene Hebert, says some notable ‘milestones’ and new developments are all culminating to help the organisation live up to the customer-centric organisation that MasterDrive set out to become. Some of these have already happened and some will be seen in early 2019 – the list below reflects some of these initiatives:
- Level 2 BBBEE accreditation
- Updated ISO accreditation.
- Launch of eLearning program, MasterLearning
- MasterBiker program to be launched with factory support.
- MasterBus – a totally new concept that speaks to the challenges faced by passenger transport operations.
- EventsMaster – within the group we host a number of events. This new operation caters specifically for this growing need amongst corporate clients.
Herbert says: “I speak on behalf of the entire team in thanking each person for the role they have played in our success this year. We finish this year off on a high and anticipate that 2019 will be an exciting year for us as a company and those clients of ours we are fortunate to share our knowledge and expertise with. Till we meet again in 2019 we wish you well, safe driving and an enjoyable end to an eventful 2018.”
Click here to read more MasterNews